Date(s) - 18 Aug 2012 until 19 Aug 2012
Details: This festival event celebrates cycling in all its forms, and if you choose to get involved through Breast Cancer Care you can ride whilst also raising money for a very worthwhile cause.
Held across two days at Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire, you can expect a variety of rides and activities to choose from whether you wish to cycle or spectate. Events such as Breast Cancer Care’s 26.2 mile Pink Ribbonride, a 60 and 100 mile Sportive through the Cotswold’s Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, a tough 20k Time Trial on the closed roads of Blenheim Park and the Brompton World Championship will all be on offer.
The event will include:
- Breast Cancer Care’s 26.2 mile Pink Ribbonride
- a 60 and 100 mile Sportive through the Cotswold’s Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- a 40k off-road Sportive
- a tough 20k Time Trial all on the closed roads of Blenheim Park
- the staging of the amazing Brompton World Championship 2012
- Brompton Sprint Race
- Brompton Marathon
- family rides in a beautiful and safe car free environment
- cycle skills for children
- new cycling demonstrations and exhibits in the event village.
Bike Blenheim Palace is a great day out for families to enjoy a once a year opportunity to cycle around the beautiful oak-lined roads of Blenheim Park.
Join team Breast Cancer Care and you’ll get:
- a cycling support pack full of fundraising and training advice
- a training plan
- a Team Breast Cancer Care cycling jersey to wear on race day (if you fundraise a set amount before the event)
- support and advice from a dedicated member of the Breast Cancer Care challenges team
- regular newsletters and emails to keep you updated
- fundraising materials to help you including balloons, banners and collection tins
- a fantastic post-race massage.
More info: www.breastcancercare.org.uk