Event: The North Face Mountain Festival
The North Face Mountain Festival returns to Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland with a bang in 2017. Fuelling the outdoor spirits and minds of explorers from across the world, this year’s event takes place at the foot of the Eiger from 14-17 September 2017, doubling in participants from 2016 with an extra night added to the itinerary.
Festival goers will be able to climb, paraglide, run, canyon-jump and hike their way around the stunning alpine scenery whilst kicking back and relaxing at the festival’s ‘base camp’, where numerous workshops like expedition cookery and adventure photography classes will take place. Add live music, inspirational athlete talks, and adventure films into the mix, and The North Face Mountain Festival 2017 is all set to be the ultimate in outdoor adventure and exploration.
- Full festival activity schedule will focus on trail-running, hiking and climbing.
- Amazing workshops including adventure photography and expedition cookery.
- Breakfast on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, as well as dinner on Saturday evening, served in the geodesic banqueting hall.
- All entertainment including big stage talks, bands and DJ entertainment.
- Camping spot and facilities, such as toilets / warm showers.
Tickets start at €199. More information and book: www.thenorthface.com
The Women’s Sports Magazine