Recipe: Aubergine and Feta Fritters
These delicious, crispy fritters are lovely served with a simple green salad for a light meal. The feta cheese adds a great saltiness to the dish and the spring onion adds a subtle bite. You could make these with other vegetables including courgette and sweetcorn.
Calories: 515 Protein: 21g Carbs: 47.4g Fat: 27.3g Saturates: 10.2g Fibre: 8.6g Sugar: 6.2g Salt: 2.5g
What you’ll need:
- 4 tbsp Good Hemp Oil
- 900g aubergine, grated
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp flatleaf parsley, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 225g feta cheese, crumbled
- 225g plain flour
- salt and pepper
- Set aside 2 tbsp of Good Hemp Oil and combine the rest of the ingredients, mixing well until you have a thick, lump-free batter.
- Place the remaining Good Hemp Oil in a large frying pan over a low heat and drop large spoonfuls of better into the oil.
- Cook for around 6 minutes and then flip onto the other side until they are golden and crispy all over.
Get more Good Hemp recipes here: goodhempfood.com