- Pre-heat the oven to Gas 6 (200C/400F) and prepare two 12-hole muffin tins by lightly greasing them.
- Heat the Good Oil in a saucepan and add the onion, garlic and leek. Cook for around 5 minutes, add the spinach and cook for a further 5 minutes and set aside.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Next, make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and pour in the Good Hemp Milk Original.
- Fold the mixture together using as few strokes as possible to keep in the air.
- Now fold in the Good Oil, onion, leek and spinach mixture and sprinkle in the basil. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Divide the mixture between the 12 holes in the muffin tins and bake for around 20 minutes until they are well risen and golden brown.
Calories: 145 Protein: 3g Carbs: 21g Fat: 1g Saturates: 1g Fibre: 2g Sugar: 2g Salt: 0.3g
Get more great recipe ideas here: goodhempfood.com
The Women’s Sports Magazine