Two great protein rich smoothie recipes from Good Hemp
Everyone knows the importance of a high protein diet when training or during busy day to day living – protein powders are an easy way to give you that much needed power boost!
Good Hemp Protein Powders are totally unique, made from ‘complete’, non-isolate plant-based protein – high quality protein for high quality living. Oh, and our protein powders are 100% natural and vegan-friendly – made from pure hemp seed with no additives & preservatives, whilst completely free from gluten, dairy and any nasties! Our Raw and Pure Protein Powders are also unflavoured, giving you the freedom to develop your own protein-packed recipes.
Good Hemp Raw Protein is naturally high in protein, fibre and Omega 3. It works as a great dietary protein powder for gym shakes – the natural fibre will certainly fill you up, meaning you’re less likely to snack throughout the day! Aiding muscle growth and maintenance, Raw Protein Powder contains all 9 essential amino acids which our bodies cannot produce themselves.
Try the revitalising Good Hemp Kiwi Bomb made with Raw Protein Powder – a delicious and nutritious start to your day:
What you’ll need:
- 1 scoop of Good Hemp Raw Protein Powder
- 250ml Good Hemp Milk
- 1 tsp Good Hemp Seed Hearts
- 1 tsp sunflower seeds
- handful of spinach
- 1 banana (fresh or, for a creamier texture, frozen)
- 3 peeled kiwis
- ice cubes – the more you use, the thicker it will be
- Blend all the ingredients in a powerful blender until thoroughly processed.
- Can be stored in the fridge overnight.
Good Hemp Pure Protein is a totally unique and revolutionary product. Containing 75% complete protein, there is no other non-isolate, protein powder on the market that can compare. This is a totally clean product with no earthy after-taste – producing a smooth and pleasant shake packed full of protein and only 117 calories per serving!
Try the Coffee Power Milkshake – made with Pure Protein for a great afternoon pick-me-up or pre-gym protein shake:
What you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup Good Hemp Milk Original
- 1/2 scoop Good Hemp Pure Protein
- 1/2 scoop Good Hemp Gym Shake Chocolate
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 2-3 drops of vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup room temperature brewed coffee
- 1 1/2 cups cubed ice
- Grated cacao for topping (optional)
- Add in all ingredients, except the ice, to the blender. Blend until mixed together.
- Slowly add the ice to the blender, process until creamy.
- Top with grated cacao (optional)
For more information and great recipes see: goodhempfood.com
The Women’s Sports Magazine