If you would like to ‘Have Your Say’ about the issues surrounding women’s sport on Sportsister please follow these guidelines.
- Articles should be 300-500 words long.
- The subject matter must be relevant to women’s sport and not offend or target individuals.
- We will need at least one photo relevent to the article, if you struggle with this we may be able to help source one so just let us know at the email address below.
- You will receive full credit for your article, but you must also submit a short bio about yourself. E.G. Sarah Smith is a PE teacher from Bristol, she is a keen cyclist and spends most weekends helping out at her local club, Bristol CC.
- Sportsister may edit and refine your article if they feel it is neccessary.
- Articles will become the property of Sportsister Ltd, they may be used for promotional activity and will be posted on social networks.
- Not all articles will be selected, if you are unsure about whether your subject matter is suitable please email us (see below) in advance before spending hours over an article that may not be published.
All articles must be submitted to email@example.com, with ‘Have Your Say’ written in the subject line. We will reply as soon as we can and let you know if and when your article will be published.
You are welcome to publicise your article locally (please contact us in advance if you want to publicise nationally so that we can co-ordinate).